File details

Detroit, Michigan USA Car enthusiasts polishing a 1956 Packard in front of the derelict factory where it was made. Peruvian developer Fernando Palazuelo has purchased the ruins of the Pakard plant at a tax foreclosure auction for redevelopment. Opened in 1903 the 3.5 million square foot plant employed 40,000 workers before closing in 1958. It has been left to decay and the ruins became a symbol of the decline of Detroit - Jim West - 2017-05-16
powered by infradox.com