File details

Detroit, Michigan The derelict Packard plant. Opened in 1903 the 3.5 million square foot plant employed 40,000 workers before closing in 1958. It has been left to decay and the ruins became a symbol of the decline of Detroit. Peruvian developer Fernando Palazuelo has purchased the plant at a tax foreclosure auction for redevelopment - Jim West - 2017-05-16
powered by infradox.com